Hello once again, and so happy you are choosing to read the next installment. So let me continue….
So now that we are aware that we have this thing called “Energy Anatomy”, what do we do with it? I am a pragmatist….and to keep such important knowledge in my head just clutters my mind and my brain. But to have the ability to work with this information in a way that will show me it is real, it has impact on my body and my health? That is the “proof of the pudding” as they used to say. That is walking the talk. So let me summarize first, from the previous “blog”, and then continue:
We have an energy anatomy that is invisible to the eye, but that we can affect.
It is in the form of these energy centers, which are then all connected with fine lines so there is an amazing energy grid that holds the energy bodies together, and can be influenced in the healing of the physical body, the most distorted version of the energy bodies.
Once we know where the centers are, we also need to know the function of each center and how it connects to our nervous system, and ultimately to our endocrine system.
Next, we need to understand some of the reasons these centers are in distortion. (All of this we will be looking at in workshop #1, Saturday, July 27, from 9:30-4:30.)
The main reason that these centers are not functioning to their highest degree is because there is a split consciousness that is affecting them. It is now our job to find out what that split consciousness is, and to correct it. The negative consciousness will be split, in duality, whereas the positive will be more in unity.
How does this “split consciousness” make itself known?
This is the work of our 2nd workshop, (August 10) where we begin to explore some of these areas. Let’s do it this way. For the centers to work to their optimum energy, we need to be relaxed, at ease, comfortable in our own skin. When we are in this place of body/mind relaxation, the emotions will also be relaxed, and it will be easy to feel gratitude, happiness, perhaps love and joy, appreciation, etc. And these positive feelings will tell us that there is no split in consciousness.
For example, let’s say you have some issues around your sexuality. This one is easy, since most human beings have many issues about their sexuality, and I chose it on purpose. So when you think about your sexuality, or let’s say “pleasure”, or “physical intimacy”, the connecting with another human being where there is mutual pleasure and connection, how do you feel?
- Do you feel excited and happy?
- Do you look forward to being with your partner of choice and enjoying this experience together?
If that is the case, then your 2nd energy center is most likely open, and working well.
- Let’s say you have issues around being a “sexual” human being. You think about your physical intimacy? You get nervous.
- You get scared.
- Or perhaps you get angry.
- Or perhaps you have not really dealt with the mixed messages you may have gotten growing up as a child, yet, and so you have already shut down this vital center. Sexuality is too confusing to deal with, so let’s just ignore it, shut it down.
- You have to deal with your issues here, if you want this center to function properly. And that would be a very worthwhile exploration, one issue at a time.
AND IF NOT, you do not want to look at this issue?
- Ultimately, you will create some sort of illness or disease process that will affect both your sexual glands, as well as some of your digestive organs, all of which are being regulated by the 2nd energy center.
- In addition, another piece of “fall-out” might be that you long to have a relationship with someone, but have difficulty creating it because you are still in confusion about sexuality.
In other words, you can remain alone, and lonely perhaps, and suffer because of it.
OR, since this energy center will be stagnating?
You can do work with prevention of a disease process, or you can wait until you get ill and have to deal with it later. I prefer the former….since, as I said, I am a pragmatist.
To summarize, what does a “split consciousness” look like?
It looks like negative emotions….emotions of hatred, anger, fear, guilt, shame, confusion, and stagnation, etc. So once we can ascertain the meaning of each center, then we can look at any negative feelings that may arise around that topic, and we will be able to know the work we need to do to heal the energy center, which will then heal our bodies as well.
And this is NOT a passive process. If you want to do this, you have to be present to yourself, in alignment with your highest good, and at the same time look at your negative feelings, one at a time, dissect them, and gradually, transform them.
Finally, what happens next?
And now the fun begins. We start to upload our positive emotions. We begin to see what it feels like to hold positive emotions. I find the simplest one to begin with is gratitude and appreciation. I can offer gratitude and appreciate at almost any moment during the day for something….for my beautiful dogs and cat, for a wonderful meal that I create. For the ability to do my work, to feel healthy in this moment, I offer gratitude over and over….I am so thankful for the life that I have learned how to create for myself.
Learning how to hold positive emotions will be part of the fabric of this second workshop, because we can fool ourselves. We can think we are being “positive” but right underneath in another layer of our consciousness? There is another voice that perhaps we choose to ignore saying “What kind of BS is this? Really? You are a fake!!” And when I hear those voices, I always am soooo happy to hear them, out in the open, where I can meet them, welcome them, and then discover where this piece of negative attitude and emotion is stuck in my system. Negative emotions that are being held unconsciously are always more powerful than negative emotions we are aware of….so this is always a gift!!!
- In workshop #1, we learn all about the energy centers themselves.
- We begin to ascertain what the issues might be in each energy center.
- And we also begin to feel if we are comfortable in our own skin….how relaxed are we?
- We will add to this some basic meditation skills because meditation will help us to continue to unclog the tension that might be hiding what the real problem is.
- In workshop #2, we now go more deeply into the consciousness of each center.
- What are the issues, again, and where are the splits?
- How much of this are we already aware of? What is a new insight?
- How might our physical health already be telling us there is a problem here, because of a chronic condition that we have not managed to heal?
- Finally, we will begin the process of holding positive emotions as a group.
- This is very important, because when the ambient field of energy is moving to a higher frequency, meaning from anxiety and fear to love and gratitude….if the ambient field is moving, if other folks in the group are moving up in frequency, it will help us to move up as well.
- And in this way, we can begin to feel the impact of positive emotions on our energy field as well.
- And finally, we will continue with a 2nd meditation process that will all be in preparation for our 3rd workshop, (August 24) where we will be much more prepared to sit and learn how to bless these energy centers, for their highest good, and begin to have some impact on them, as well as on our health, and on our lives.
Join me for one or two, or all three of these workshops….it is a joy to be able to teach this work, and I trust that the folks who are excited here about what they are reading, will want to come. Are you one of those? Contact me….the prep work for the first workshop is up and running and will help you and your process.
Thanks for reading….any comments or questions are welcome. Warmly, and blessings….Carol Day